Forms are an essential part of any website. They are used to get information from visitors and generate leads. If you want to create a lead capture form, you can do it in just eight minutes. In this blog post, we’ll show you how. We’ll also provide you with a template that you can use. So, here we go!
- Login to HeyForm
- Click on My Account, and click on “Forms” in the top menu bar.
- Click on “create a new form” at the very center.
- Name your form and select the type of form you want to create from the dropdown menu.
- Use any of our form templates that best suit you to create your desired form or you can start from scratch.
- Give your form a name and click “Create Form”.
- You will be prompted to add/edit fields to your form on the next screen. Start by entering your company’s name in the “Name” field. Then add a field for an email address and a field for a phone number.
- That’s it click on the finish button and publish it!
- Voila, your form is ready to capture new customers.